Dateline: July 16, 2020
Starting Monday July 20, 2020 Governor Hutchinson has announced masks are required in the state of Arkansas while in a public place.
We have implemented a NEW CANCELLATION POLICY which will be in effect for the undetermined future.
- We cannot accept cancellation variances due to personal reasons or area attraction closures. If we are mandated to close our rental operations, you will be refunded 100% or given the option of credit for future reservation good for 12 months.
- We’ve lowered the down payment to reserve from 50% to 15%. It is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you need to change your reservation due to COVID related government mandates, we will apply your monies paid towards future reservation good for 12 months from booking date.
- If you prefer to just cancel, we will retain your monies paid according to the policy timeline, refunding the remainder.
- Please note that third party sites like Airbnb have policies in effect that we have no control over. Please read their fine print and remember that it’s cheaper to book directly through us, regardless.
15% anytime 15% = downpayment price
50% within 30 days of arrival
75% within 14 days of arrival