We are currently offering the following optional Trip Add-Ons for most of our properties. You may add these on during the check-out process. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff.
❧ Insure Your Vacation
We partner with a recognized industry leader, two options:
1. Cancel-For-Any-Reason Policy
2. Regular Travel Insurance
- Purchase rules for #1: If booking 30+ days from check in: can purchase from booking date up until 30 days from arrival date. If booking 30 days or less from check in: must purchase within 5 days of booking.
- Purchase rules for #2: If booking 30+ days from check in: must purchase within 14 days of booking. If booking 30 days or less from check in: not available for purchase.
❧ Baby Bundles
Save valuable space on your road trip. High chair, pack-n-play, stroller, 2 baby gates: includes delivery/pickup and sanitation of all items. $85 flat fee. Tax included.
❧ Kayak/Canoe Rental and Shuttles
Go where you want, when you want – unlike area outfitters. For the adventuresome that wish to float like a local, click through to learn more.
❧ Hardwood Firewood Bundles
Onsite, hours-long Oak and Hickory. $15 per bundle flat fee. Tax included.
❧ Stock the Fridge or memorialize an event
Custom banners, keepsake charcuterie board, basic sundries? The counties may be dry, your cabin doesn’t have to be. We will coordinate to do the 90 minute round trip for specialty items. Send us your shopping list or dreams for arrival surprises. Cost plus 40%. Minimum $200.
❧ Bicycle Rentals
Want to cruise the block after dinner? Fancy a ride through the Mountain View square to get ice cream? We have bikes available for rent! $50/day, 2 day minimum.
❧ Cot Rental
Too many kids? Extra second cousin showed up for the weekend? Cots are available for rental (Mountain View area only), just let us know if you need one!
We want you to have a connection to this area. Lean on us to help you chill out and get to know the local people and their places. Find out firsthand why this area has the hold that it does and the passions it incites in its residents.
Below are other services we can recommend you during your stay, just give us a call or shoot us an email to find out more:
- Fly Fishing or Spin Casting
- Hiking – Medicinal Herbal Foraging – Bouldering
- Overnight canoeing or backpacking trips
- Caving – some private highly desirable sites available
- Crafting – you name it; the best is here
- Hunting – private or National Forest
- Music Making – hire a campfire group that’s been doing this sort of thing 50+ years.